Well, it’s time for the secret to come out.
CARNAGE IN SPACE 2 IS DEAD.
Now that that’s out of the way,
SAY HELLO TO IGNITION.
Yeah, that’s right. I dropped the 2 and added a sub-title. Why? I’ll tell you why.
- My grand and overly-ambitious plans make IGNITION the first game in a trilogy while the previous game is standalone, so a 2 doesn’t make much sense here.
- The new subtitle emphasizes a FIRE motif that I want to use throughout the series.
- The new logo uses the same 16-bit pixel art style I’m using for the rest of the game.
- The new logo is ANIMATED! You have to see it in-game.
- Seriously, the new title screen is awesome. You should go watch (and listen to) it for a minute and wait for things to happen.
Also new: minor changes and bug fixes. Items look nicer.
LONG LIVE IGNITION. EXPLOSIONS!
== Major ==
[MENU] Re-designed the title screen
[AUDIO] Replaced the Menu1 music
== Minor ==
[MENU] Changed some text on the Gamepad tab of the Settings page
[GRAPHICS] Updated the health, ammo and money item sprites
[GAMEPLAY] The in-game HUD shows how much money you’ve collected this level; not your total
== Bugfix ==
[MENU] Save files may not have downloaded correctly on login
[GAMEPLAY] Collected money was saved after a Game Over or exiting the level